Monday, November 16, 2009

Old flame on Classmates,Myspace,etc .......?

I am married,so is an ex girlfriend from 20 years ago .......


I see her posted on Myspace,Classmates and some others ....


We broke up because I went to prison for a violent crime . we spoke on the phone when I got out,but I didn't know how to earn a living and didn't feel worthy of providing for her,and really am happy to see that she made something out of her life from her profiles.


Have you ever seen a profile of an old flame and wished you could just say hi.I now it would be wrong to do and would not do it ...... but wow,did I screw up .......

Old flame on Classmates,Myspace,etc .......?
You are right to leave her alone.





She's moved on, and in doing so, has built a productive life for herself.





Now, it's time for you to do the same. Wouldn't it be nice if she got curious a few years from now, looked up your profile, and saw that you've turned things around and are doing well?





Move forward, my friend! Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment