Thursday, November 19, 2009

I love one of my classmates(Its really love, not a crush) But telling her about my feelings seems pointless..?

I love one of my classmates(Its really love, not a crush) But telling her about my feelings seems pointless..?


because i know she is not into me(dont ask me how,i am sure she doesnt feel the same way) i feel really hopeless this time. i feel sick and weak all day and dont want to do anything.its like im living in hell without her.School is closed and i cant see her(im 19 by the way,dont think im 12) what should i do? i really need help!!

I love one of my classmates(Its really love, not a crush) But telling her about my feelings seems pointless..?
1.) Be Yourself. I can't stress this enough. Doesn't matter how much you dig the other person, acting like someone you are not will not pay off. If they don't like you for who you are, don't waste your time.





2.) Listen. When you talk to her, pay attention to what she is saying. You can pick up on a lot of things, such as likes and dislikes. Take mental notes.





3.) Respect her. Treat the person the way you would want to be treated. Have a conversation with her, not her breasts.





4.) Make her smile. Tell a joke, write her a funny little note, something like that. Humor is a great way to concrete a place in her mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment