Friday, November 13, 2009

Help me my classmates have gone crazy!?

All of seventh grade in my international school have gone mad. They were all sensible people in 6th grade until all of them changed their interests onto one subject. Sure i get why its because of puberty and all but still its too much for me. All my best friends have/are going to leave and im stuck with a lot thats interested in boys. Fine i must say even if im tall, im still twelve and they are thirteen so they have a change of a mind earlier. I cant stand it anymore.. My school being only girls school is close to another private only boys school which makes the situation even worse. At the school dance, it was only my classmates dancing with boys HELP

Help me my classmates have gone crazy!?
When they talk about boys, change the subject.
Reply:What CAN you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment