Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I make my classmates like me ???

I'm 14 and came from another country like one year ago . I started school , I speak with a couple of girls in lunch but none of my classmates like me or speak with me . I feel lonely sad and horrible in this situation . plus I'm a shy girl , who doesen't really laugh at everything and don't speak too much . What should I do to change and make people like me ? I want to make more friends ... I need more sugestions , Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee Help meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

How can I make my classmates like me ???
You have to have a fun personality and make people want to get to know you. Be outgoing and if tehy see you trying then mabye they will try also. You are shy and that is understandable but you have to try to get over it and go on. Don't let it hold you back. Good luck.

teeth whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment