Thursday, November 19, 2009

Does anyone know how to contact classmates.com to remove or correct information? Or, be removed, altogether?

The first and main problem I'm having with Classmates.com is I signed up for 3 months only, and now they are billing my credit card every three months. How can I stop this, or contact them, other then contacting my credit card with a debait? Another issue is my husband is listed on twice and can't find a way to remove one. And, last but not all, somehow my info has gotten mixed up and I would like to correct it, or at this point loose contact with them, altogether as I've become very annoyed with the constant emails as well. Can anybody help? Thanx

Does anyone know how to contact classmates.com to remove or correct information? Or, be removed, altogether?
The link below is a form you can complete to contact them. It was under:





About Classmates online, then Company Info, and last contact us.





I hope you resolve the issues you have with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment