Thursday, November 19, 2009

Should I give valentines day cards to my SOB classmates?

As I stated in my topic in titled Huge teasing problem. I have classmates who are at best mean to me and at worse abusive S.O.B.s Now I've always been taught that people should be nice to people who are mean to them and that might make them nicer. As such I was thinking of making valentines for those guys, my evil classmates. Should I? Do you think it would help?

Should I give valentines day cards to my SOB classmates?
Not quite the same scenario, but when I was early on in gradeschool, I scooped some cat poop into anonymous valentines cards, and slipped them into my classmates 'cubbies' or boxes.
Reply:I say anyone that violates your basic human rights like that has forfeited their's. I also agree that it would give them the impression that they can act like that towards you and get away with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment