Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can I become closer to classmates?

I just started my Senior year, before I was quiet and didn't talk to anyone really. Some of those qualities still hold true, I'm not so quiet but I still have problems talking to others without acting immature or weird. Again I am a Senior and I would like to become closer to my fellow classmates without the rep of the weirdness and immaturity pushing them away. I'm not sure how to act though, I want to be bffs with Seniors. -what should my approach be? thanks -please no smart ace answers

How can I become closer to classmates?
I think it all depends on you on how bad YOU want it! If you want to make something happen, then it's up to you. You have to get yourself involved. Like go to pep rallies and have a blast with people. Football games. Any events your school may hold. Joining clubs will definitely get you talking with a group of people. The important thing to do is to talk about anything and be yourself not someone else. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment