Thursday, November 19, 2009

If you're a member of Classmates.com, can you answer this?

When I first became a gold member, I did a search for an old gradeschool friend. I found a page on her and sent her an email. I never received a response. However, I keep getting emails saying there has been a search for me...from that same person. I've sent a few more emails, (again, no response) but keep getting the search emails from Classmates.com. I've stopped sending emails long ago, but the search notifications are starting to bug me. What's going on, and have you ever encountered this problem?

If you're a member of Classmates.com, can you answer this?
Notify Classmates. They took your money. Make them produce!





Even though I have the free listing, I have always been skeptical about the membership. Your post suggests that my skepticism is justified.
Reply:Avoid classmates.com gold membership like the plague. Its a big scam, and you will never reconnect with any friends you remember. Either you're in contact with them alrady, or there's a reason you lost contact. Get my point? Report It


dedicated server

No comments:

Post a Comment