Friday, November 13, 2009

Make a good impression of old classmates at high school?

im going to high school in my old town- i went to elementary school is. i'm in 7th grade now, and i left in 4th grade. pretty much everyone hated me in elementary school. i've changed a lot, but i'm still kinda worried.





any tips on improving my image more (i've gotten more attractive- im not being conceited, i literally looked like *** in elementary school.) and impressing my old classmates? i want to get in with the more popular girls- not for their popularity, but because they seem really fun and a lot less bitchy than they were in elementary school (im friends with like all of my old classmates on myspace.)





i need tips for the things stated above, what to wear, how to do my hair/makeup, etc.








thank you!

Make a good impression of old classmates at high school?
don't worry about other people. Just do what you want! be your self! people will like you for that!


Look for style in magazines
Reply:Read girlfriend they have self respect campaigns


and style/beauty/make up tips


GOOD LUCK


No comments:

Post a Comment