Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shy Guys Opinion: Found out he has a Classmates account, should I email him through there?

OK, OK, I haven't exactly gotten around to talking to my phlebotomy guy yet any more than just questions about the plasma donation in general. I think what's really intimidating me is all of the other donors in the room. I don't want any other donors to know that I like him, because I don't want them to start any crap (and from the foul mouths that are in there, I can assure that they would) (kinda like when it goes haywire at work). Anyway, I was looking at an update on my Classmates account, and thought I would do a search for him. WHOO HOO! Found out he has an account, and that I am able to email him through Classmates. Should I contact him this way with a "Hi, How are you?" and see if he responds, or is that "creepy"? I think he is as intimidated as I as far as the other donors in the room go. I really don't get a chance to "pull him aside" to talk to him on a more personal level, as they do stay very busy. Shy Guys especially, what do you think??

Shy Guys Opinion: Found out he has a Classmates account, should I email him through there?
just do what you want to do and make it simple...
Reply:you should rape him and get real red, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment