Monday, November 16, 2009

Running into old classmates?

Has anyone ever ran into old classmates you graduated with, whether it be the popular ones or not..and they tell you something like "I just got done with college, trying to get into Law School. I love in a big city now and I've been to a lot of different countries" not in those words but just from a short convo of catching up thats what you hear..





When all you really have to say is "I wasted 2 yrs of my life on a degree in friggan office administration, now I work as a receptionist in the same small town we graduated in and i am going nowhere, never been outside the country"





and then you feel 2 inches tall and want to slowly melt into the ground?





i wish i could figure out wtf to do with my life

Running into old classmates?
I know exactly how you feel. Really, I do.





You need to learn to be okay with who you are. If not, start making changes right now. There's so many options out there. Start by eliminated what you don't want.





Call schools and professionals if it's a career you are after and find out what you need to do and the fastest most efficient way to get there.





Remember, life's about choices and you are responsible for your own. So, start making good choices today!


No comments:

Post a Comment