Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can I get rid of jalousy of my classmates and teachers and stop them from affecting me.?

I always feel that at the end of my courses that I want to leave because of the social impressin, maybe people want me to be out, I try to show that I know and that I am a hard worker because that motivates me more to work more and more again until I achieve my degree. Now my classmates and teachers have commented in diploma children'services clss in Australia that I have knowledge from overseas, and a vietnamese classmate asked me how I have these skills and I told her before that I brought up in an educated family environment and a french school, however I speak 3 languages: arabic, french and english.


I didn't want to tell anyone that I know phsiotherapy, becoz my fear of more jalousy and no one of the teachers can help me, I spoke to the councellor before for last stage, now this stage I feel the councellor and the teachers are changed the way they used to give me advice and help, they are less like likely to open up to me.


I need to help myself, I am really lonely,NO FAMILY.

How can I get rid of jalousy of my classmates and teachers and stop them from affecting me.?
I feel really sorry for you because i had almost the same problem, but if you really want to get a good job and a degree than just focus on WORK, WORK, WORK. but everybody needs some freind's so find a friend that you could really open up to and follow from there. I really don't know how to exactly answer your question but maybe if youv been ignoring somone they maybe would know, or even a new kid, but i know what your going through so if you need help then just email me at samanthag1375@yahoo.com so just email me.... because i understand.
Reply:You list some interesting skills that you think your classmates are jealous of. I really don't see why--your "resume" is no better than average--among honors students in the US it wouldn't evenb e that good. I suspect any social problems you are having are due to your classmates getting sick and tired your overbearing attitude and conceit.

computer networking

No comments:

Post a Comment