Monday, April 12, 2010

Should i go Yunnan with relatives or nightout with my graduating classmates?

i will be having my prom night on the 19th. However, the holiday to yunnan with my relatives is on 17th. hence, i intend to miss it and go for my prom night. However, my mum changed the date of the holiday for me so everyone will be leaving on the 20th. The problem is that i got a 3 days 3 nights party with my graduating classmates after the prom night. If i go to the holiday, i will miss the party, and i dont know how long it will take to meet up my classmates after going to different schools. And is Yunnan fun? it seems boring to me, and it cost S$1300 for the trip. But my mum and godmother hope that i could go too.





I just couldnt make up my mind. Please give me some suggestions. Thank you. :)

Should i go Yunnan with relatives or nightout with my graduating classmates?
Class mates,you only graduate once from high school.you can see your kin later.


No comments:

Post a Comment