Monday, April 12, 2010

How do I fit in with my classmates? I jus don't get along. only friend left school. I can't be easy with peple

Some think I'm lame. When I try to mix with good people, most are nice but i just feel uneasy. Some people think i'm mean because of my face expression which comes on when i feel uneasy from inside. I'm someone different from what others think i am, im also into crushes and stuff, but people get surprised when they hear that. Im very pretty ( no lie), but i think my personality is lame and dumb as people say behind my back.How to mix with people? Or at least classmates?Any tips?





Oh yes, our school is segregated, so this whole thing is about girls only. And I am very much myself, I dont try to be anyone else.

How do I fit in with my classmates? I jus don't get along. only friend left school. I can't be easy with peple
I used to be like that. I'm not now, but I've read a mass of books on inter-personal relationship skills. now it's easy to get on with folks. Very easy.
Reply:Try to get in to some kind of activity. Be a cheerleader or play volleyball.


No comments:

Post a Comment