Monday, April 12, 2010

Im the president of the class, and my classmates are uncontrollable?

yeah im the president, and it really bugs me.my classmates are okay but somtimes they loose their respect in our teacher... and sometimes they are too noisy. I try and join them but the problem is. whenever tehy are noisy, the teacher is looking at me as if it was my fault. what am I going to do. They say I am fun to be with. so I dont want to be a fun sucker. Its just that I want us to be good in our values grade. help!

Im the president of the class, and my classmates are uncontrollable?
Become class dictator.





But really unless you can find some way to motivate them to be quiet its going to happen, as it does in nearly every classroom.
Reply:You know, being class president isn't about controlling your class. It's about representing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment