Friday, April 16, 2010

I sent an email through classmates.com, how will they know they have a message?

Is the message sent to their email account by the sender or do they have to check the classmate.com website to find out. Im asking because I didnt know I had to be a paying member for them to read it and I dont want them to pay a member fee. Has this happened to anyone?

I sent an email through classmates.com, how will they know they have a message?
Generally these websites, send the alert mail to the person to their registered mail id - about your message. Your friend has to log in and read the message. It does work.
Reply:I am not a paying member and I sent an e-mail to a person (not a paying member either) on Classmates about a month ago. Classmates will send an e-mail to the person letting them know they have a message waiting. But here's the catch...you have GOT to be a PAYING member to be able to read any messages.





My friend never read the message. You know the funny thing is that I got an e-mail a few weeks back that said I had a message waiting from him. But when I looked at my Classmates outbox it said the message I had sent to my friend was unread. It's a scam. Try to find another way to contact your friend. My friend eventually found me on facebook. :-)

shark teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment