Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Middle aged woman-study which subjects, which 1-2 years full time course-classmates to be over 30?

I am a 37 aged Asian woman, I still want to further my studies overseas. Most of the students who like studying are around 17 to 25. I felt uneasy at class in the past. (1) I want my classmates' average age at least over 30, mostly males. Is there any 1-2 years full time course available? Which subject, which country?


I wish to meet my right one (boyfriend or future husband-westerners) at class. (2) Men's favorite subjects such as computer, design, electronic engineering, electrical engineering, marketing, business administration are not my cups of tea. (3) how about gardening, cooking, child education, .....mostly female students I think?(4) If adult course, i think only part time at night? I want to study daytime full time course (5) If not available, part time course i have to accept, any idea? (6) any suggestions? I only can spend 2 years to study. I dont care if there is any certificate given to me. I want to learn something and meet new friends of my age or probably my love.

Middle aged woman-study which subjects, which 1-2 years full time course-classmates to be over 30?
what do you think are the chances you meet the love of your life on a course?





none to zero
Reply:If you are looking for a partner, you want a dating agency, not a course of study. No returning-to-work thirty-something male is going to be remotely impressed by you throwing yourself at him when he's trying to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment