Monday, April 12, 2010

Is it right to cut connection with some of your classmates?

My gf went for sb else, my classmates shows disgrace and my gf's family think I am a piece of ****, what do I do? I don't like to see anyone of them and the whole situation makes me so sad, while on the other hand, none of them feel that they did me wrong, they never regret, they think they are right, they think I am a shitty man. I am sorry people I have to leave you, you make me so sad.


Is it right to do so, is that a big loss to me to cut connection with my classmates (about 5 people)


Give me a sign, thanks.

Is it right to cut connection with some of your classmates?
You want a simple answer? I think you should adopt the classic "I don't care-," or, my favorite, "I don't give a f^@k" attitude. Who cares what her family thinks of you? Who cares what your classmates think of you? It's truly about "who cares about you?" Do you care about you? Does your family and close friends care about you? If you answered to either or both, that's all that matters. If your lady went for someone else, that's simply disrespectful and you're better off because, once that level of respect is gone, there's no telling what levels will be compromised later.





In the end, you must do what's best for you. Not necessarily one to judge, but if you clearly feel afflicted by this situation, yet your classmates feel they've done nothing to exacerbate, you should really reconsider those you have in your inner circle.
Reply:..... friend's treat you well!..... If they dont,..... boot them out, check out some chat/dating site's, and chat with some nice girl's!...


No comments:

Post a Comment