Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How do I post a main profile photo on classmates.com?

How can I get a picture to show up on my profile on classmates.com? I already have photos in an album, but can't figure out how to make it my profile image. Thanks! Also, what does "now" and "then" under the profile image mean? And how can I use that?

How do I post a main profile photo on classmates.com?
Log-in to your account. Click on the "Profile" tab and go to "Edit Profile" There should have already been a picture that you'd uploaded when you first registered; but if there's not, then just click on "Replace" and upload the image that you want to be seen on your profile.





"now" and "then" are just two pictures shown on your profile. It's kindda like saying "This is you now" and "this is you in future"





Hope that helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment