Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Are there any of this bad thing to say to female classmates?

Are there any of this bad thing to say to female classmates? would they think that i want to go out of them and are there things that should not say to the girl who have met only 5th time at the class?








1"what kinds of movies, music,food do u like?"


2"tell me about your best date ever?"


3"Do u play sports, what kind of sports do u like?"


4"I never met girl who I can love, because they were all cute but boring, and rude.


I cant find a girl who is fun and kind. Even if there is I dont know if she is."


5"do u know any girls who likes me?"


6"lets go bowling on friday"


7iam not interested to love relationship, I just want to hung out with firends


8" I hat when women misunderstand I like her"








When I talk to women, i really want to know what kind of girl she is, and I sometimes feel like I pushes her away.


is asking about her pushes away, because she thinks iam interest in to her as in love relationship. For me it is just for friends.

Are there any of this bad thing to say to female classmates?
Hmm. First thing's first, brush up on your grammar and spelling. It will make you seem that much more attractive to begin with. Hopefully you oral communication is better than your written. No offense meant, just an observation with constructive criticism. Second, numbers 8, 7, 5, and 4 are not great. You want to make casual conversation so stay away from talking about dating, etc. Number 5 is honestly just pathetic. Talking about your basic every day stuff is fine. It's starting out slow and working the conversations into more in depth subjects. Good luck.

gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment