Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Does anyone know if there is an actual physical address for classmates.com?

I want to become a gold member on classmates.com, but I don't want to give all of my information on the internet. I would like to be able to write to an actual phyiscal address with all my information included that way. I was just on the website and I didn't see an actual suite address or street address or anything like that and if there is, then I may have overlooked it, but I doubt it. I hope someone can answer this question for me honestly.

Does anyone know if there is an actual physical address for classmates.com?
Classmates Online, Inc.


2001 Lind Ave. SW


Suite 500


Renton, WA 98055
Reply:Sure. Here it is:





Classmates Online, Inc.


2001 Lind Avenue SW


Suite 500


Renton, WA 98055 US


No comments:

Post a Comment