Friday, April 16, 2010

Is there an episode of a crime drama where a teenager uses Photoshop to make naked pictures of his classmates?

I heard about an episode of a crime drama type show where a teenage kid makes naked pictures of his classmates using Photoshop. I've never seen it, only heard about it, so I don't know what TV series it is (maybe Law and Order, or something like that), and I'm not sure if such an episode even exists.





So, does such an episode exist? What TV series is it? And what's the title of the episode?

Is there an episode of a crime drama where a teenager uses Photoshop to make naked pictures of his classmates?
I thought this sounded familiar, like I had seen it. I watch all the CSI shows, Law and Order shows, and a few others that it could have been on. I found one episode of L%26amp;O SVU that could be the one... Season 5, the episode is called "Mean".


Here is the imdb link that tells the plotline.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0629683/





if that isn't it, hopefully someone else's memory is better than mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment