Monday, April 12, 2010

Does anyone know how to remove your account from Classmates.com?

I have not used Classmates.com since I signed up for it YEARS ago. I want to delete my account and had the option to do so, but because if they were to send me a confirmation, the email that's on file is no longer in use, I changed it. But now, I can't find the option as to how to remove it. Anyone know how?! I have their free service. HELP PLEASE!

Does anyone know how to remove your account from Classmates.com?
If you can login, go to the MY ACCOUNT page. You can change your email address there. Then, remove the account from Classmates.





Or you can try this: There is a link on the following link that will take you to the Cancelation page. The link on the page says "Click here". http://www.classmates.com/cmo/help/artic...


No comments:

Post a Comment