Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I am looking for Lapearl Davis formerly of 4231 West 11Th Ave. Gary, Indiana. Classmates at A. M. &N.Pine Bluf

Classmates A.M.%26amp;N. College Pine Bluff, Ark in 1965-68

I am looking for Lapearl Davis formerly of 4231 West 11Th Ave. Gary, Indiana. Classmates at A. M. %26amp;N.Pine Bluf
Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana, let me say it once again! Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana, that's the town that knew me when!


If you'd like to have a logical explanation, how I happened on this delicate syncopation, I would say without a moment of hesitation: there is just one place that can lght my face!


Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana, not Louisiana, Paris, France or ROOOOOOME, but Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana, my Home Sweet HOME!





Sorry, couldn't resist!





You know what they say: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. Well, here's your stupid answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment