Monday, April 12, 2010

Is it wrong to tell one of classmates that you can see in one of teachers and other students that they don't l

they don't like you. I feel through eye-contact if I am not comforatble or they are not liking me, or the way of communication. we believe in child education that we use positive facial expression, and body gesture and eye-contact, because it is how families will gain trust in us as teachers. And I believe non-verbal language has to do lot if someone like you or not.


now, I feel my teachers are changed, because last semestre I was complaining and I need it help to stay positive, and I had problems too at studies. This semeste most of the teachers changed, I think they expect to be more socially stronger and more confident, in my studies and practical workexperience.


so, especially when I asked their advice about how to be communicating better with staff and colleagues, coz I never worked before, and no one advised me how to work in team.


so, I think the teahers and classmates are not giving me the attention and support I need. it is hard when you are alone.

Is it wrong to tell one of classmates that you can see in one of teachers and other students that they don't l
Ya u need a real companion

teeth whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment