Monday, May 4, 2009

Why do I dream about my high school classmates?

They didn't really like me and I really didn't like them, so why do I dream about them? Sometimes I dream we (about 5-10) are in class or on a school bus. I once dreamed one of my classmates broke into my apartment and made a sandwich, a few weeks later he was arrested for stealing. I have no idea what any of this means. Why do I dream about my ex-classmates?

Why do I dream about my high school classmates?
http://getinfo.getenjoyment.net


you can get much information in this website,kindly stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time,and you can aslo get your question answer in Google Search in this website, which has already helped me very much.
Reply:Were you attracted to any of them? You may not be over them. This may be a sign to call them up and talk to them. Your dreams may be telling you that something will happen so to call them and see how they are. In a second they could be gone


No comments:

Post a Comment