Monday, May 4, 2009

Classmates.com my picture?

If i put my picture on the classmates.com website can anyone print it from the website or save it to there computer or forward it to anyone?Or can people just look at it and not be able to do anything with it?

Classmates.com my picture?
Don't really know but now a days anyone can do anything. If hackers can get to your computer, steal your identity, banking information, etc. then personally, I think yes. Anyone can do anything. You can probably do it also.There are "computer nerds" out there that do these things. Why would you want to post your picture on Classmates.com? I don't even know if that website allows pictures. I have never seen any on there. Maybe it can be done. Remember "copy %26amp; paste", E-mail or Word document. They all are programs one can print from.


No comments:

Post a Comment