Monday, May 4, 2009

Classmates.com?

omg i made an account accidentally on classmates.com and then it didn't ask me about my password...so i logged out tried to delete my account and then i put forgot password and i put in my e-mail adress and then it said it didn't work...so um is my acount activated? and if it is can u tell me how to delete my account and..um..don't forget i forgot my password..





thanx soooo much!

Classmates.com?
Enter: www.classmates.com


Go to: My Account





Select: Forgot password? - It will be sent to your email address.





If you just want to remove the email go to:


Add/Change email subscriptions


Where it says: Classmates Connections - click Unsubscribe





According to the Terms of service, it does not look as though you can delete yourself once you have entered your information but you may update it.


No comments:

Post a Comment