Monday, May 4, 2009

(Classmates.com) Would Anyone Know How...?

I subscribed to classmates.com back in November under the goldmember subscription for 3 months. Little did I know that they would automatically subscribe me every 3 months. Would anyone have an idea how to unsubscribe from the goldmember account? They have no contact number. I've emailed them several times and they have not responded to any of requests. Would anyone know, please? (no silly questions and thank you for taking the time to answer my question)

(Classmates.com) Would Anyone Know How...?
I'm a gold member also so let me get back to you.





I checked and you are so right! What I used for aol was that when they do a *POS* sale that a phone number shows up with the sale. Call that. I use those numbers whenever I find something isn't right.





Also, try writing them:


Classmates Online, Inc.


2001 Lind Ave. SW


Suite 500


Renton, WA 98055
Reply:Check your credit card statement. They usually list a contact number for each charge. If you're still unable to contact classmates, call your credit card company and explain the situation. If nothing else works, cancel the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment