Monday, May 4, 2009

Does Classmates.com do memberships via snail mail or online only?

I want to obtain a gold membership with classmates.com so I can have more use of the site and find and contact more people and have more of a variety than just a basic membership. The thing is is that I don't want to do anything over the internet and I don't have a credit card. Can I just write them a letter stating this and do everything through the mail or do I have to do everything online? I just saw that three people signed my guestbook, but I have to be a gold member to see who these people are and it is killing me that I have no idea who these people are. They just might be people that I have been wanting to get in contact with for years! Thanks for any help received.

Does Classmates.com do memberships via snail mail or online only?
as far as i am aware you can only do this online.


No comments:

Post a Comment