Monday, May 4, 2009

What will you do if one of your classmates is trying to 'steal' your best friend away from you?Please help

My best friend usually have recess together with me , just the two of us in the canteen. We are always doing things together until one of my classmates started being with her. I usually sit in class with my best friend when the teacher isn't around and when recess isn't over but now, my other classmate is doing all those things. She even walks home with her now.





During one of our lessons, i did my work abit late and my friend didn't even bother waiting for me but walked off with her. I didnt care about it and went of with my other classmate. I was waiting for recess to end in class with my friend when my best friend arrived. She asked me where i went and i told her i was off with my other friend. After that, my classmate went to sit with her.


What should i do?

What will you do if one of your classmates is trying to 'steal' your best friend away from you?Please help
i had problems like this at high school. just talk to your friend. tell her how u feel and dont just assume things. the amount of times i thought someone was trying to take my friends away from me.. countless.. try talking to the other girl too.. make friends with her.
Reply:hey,..that happens to me too..i know it hurts a lot..it feel bad.and thats my only bestfriend too..you know,the day were break..i cry 3days coz i cant accept it after12 years as bestfriend,but she dindt mind me coz of the other "friend"..i think u just forget her,coz she might not hav feelings with u..just find a new friend


No comments:

Post a Comment