Monday, May 4, 2009

Classmates.com?

Why is it that Classmates.com will email me whenever someone signs my guestbook but I have to buy a membership in order to see who it is? I don't think that's fair.

Classmates.com?
Advertising... teasing you.


I hate it to.


My son was killed so I actually paid to get the gold membership for him. Just to keep in touch with people who might be thinking of him. It is kinda of cool.


But most people don't pay so even once you get to see who it was, you find out they are not gold members and haven't filled out anything anyhow. I am pretty sure you can set your profile for classmates.com to not send you email everytime someone joins your group or looks at your profile.





I know when we were having our class reunion we paid for one membership for the class president to post and receive information from everyone and that worked out pretty well.

teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment