Monday, May 4, 2009

Classmates.com question - if you were not a pay member but became one....?

I just logged onto classmates.com after not being on it for several months. I am a free member, I have paid nothing. I noticed I have a message in my guestbook but I have to pay to see who it is.





Anyone know if this is their way of roping you in or if it's legit? I'm really curious but not sure if I'm $15 worth of curious!

Classmates.com question - if you were not a pay member but became one....?
I was an unpaid member for over a year and got tired of not being able to see the messages in my quest book. Did not want to pay for a 1 year subscription but thought I would try the 3 months for $15. Sent a money order by regular mail. Really like the extra features that I am now able to access. Been a paid member for over a month now. Seems very legit ! And yes I was able to see some of those old messages (they only keep them 120 days)


Oh - their policy is if you pay by credit card and your membership expires they will automatically bill your account with a renewed subscription. I didn't want to give them that option. I will pay by money order again or cheque when my 3 months completes. Will go for the 1 year membership next time.


Hope this info helps you in your decision.
Reply:It's probably legit, but I'll leave it up to you on whether it's worth it or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment